Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ahhh, the first post.

Welcome to my blog page.  Was that cliche? 

I created this blog in order to share with everyone all of the neat things my family and I create.  I would love to take all of the credit but Wes, my husband, and Oliver, our 3 year old, do help out a bunch.  And let's face it, I don't do well with power tools.  That's what Wes is for. 

We just bought a house in September of 2011 and I'm bursting with ideas on how to decorate it but we're on a tight budget.  That's where all the DIY stuff comes into play.  My goal for this blog is to share our projects by posting a step by step on how we completed it and a cost breakdown while including stories of our life.

So beware, the craftiness is coming out because I can no longer contain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment